Discover 2013 ICD-10-PCS Draft Edition book by Carol J. Buck from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
Build or assign procedure codes accurately with Carol J. Buck’s 2013 ICD-10-PCS Draft Manual. Using Netter’s Anatomy illustrations along with the ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, this handy reference simplifies the procedure coding system by giving you the information and tables you need to ensure accurate billing and optimal reimbursement for hospital-based medical services.
- Coverage of ICD-10-PCS codes prepares you for the new code set replacing ICD-9-CM Volume 3 for hospital-based, inpatient procedures.
- UPDATED 2013 Official Draft Code set includes the ICD-10 codes needed for inpatient procedure coding.
- ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting are included in full for fast, easy access to coding rules when you need them.
- UNIQUE! 32 full-color Netter anatomy images are included in the front of the book and cross referenced within the coding tables, helping you understand anatomy and how it affects coding.
- Age and Sex edits identify the codes associated with age and sex limitations in the Definition of Medicare Code Edits, so you can accurately detect inconsistencies between a patient’s age and sex and any diagnosis or procedure on the patient’s record.
- New, full color tables make it easier to build the proper code.