Discover Atlas of Human Anatomy, Professional Edition book by Frank H. Netter from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
The 25th anniversary edition of Frank H. Netter, MD’s Atlas of Human Anatomy celebrates his unsurpassed depiction of the human body in clear, brilliant detail – all from a clinician’s perspective. With its emphasis on anatomic relationships and clinically relevant views, this user-friendly resource quickly became the #1 bestselling human anatomy atlas worldwide, and it continues to provide a coherent, lasting visual vocabulary for understanding anatomy and how it applies to medicine today. Dr. Netter brought the hand of a master medical illustrator, the brain of a physician and the soul of an artist to his illustrations of the human body, and his work continues to teach and inspire.
- View anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Join the global community of healthcare professionals who rely on Netter to optimize learning and clarify even the most difficult aspects of human anatomy. Comprehensive labeling uses the international anatomic standard terminology, Terminologia Anatomica, and every aspect of the Atlas is reviewed and overseen by clinical anatomy and anatomy education experts. Consulting Editors include: John T. Hansen, PhD; Brion Benninger, MD, MS; Jennifer Brueckner-Collins, PhD, Todd M. Hoagland, PhD, and R. Shane Tubbs, MS, PA-C, PhD.
- Leverage the Netter “visual vocabulary” you learned in school to grasp complex clinical concepts at a glance.
- Explore additional unique perspectives of difficult-to-visualize anatomy through all-new paintings by Dr. Carlos Machado, including breast lymph drainage; the pterygopalantine fossa; the middle ear; the path of the internal carotid artery; and the posterior knee, plus additional new plates on arteries of the limbs and new radiologic images.
- Master challenging structures with visual region-by-region coverage — including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each Section.
- Access the full downloadable image bank of the current Atlas as well as additional Plates from previous editions and other bonus content at NetterReference.com. [*Your Registered User License allows for the creation of presentations for your individual, personal use which you can present in small group settings of 10 or fewer people. It also permits registered student users to include images in posters at scientific conferences as long as proper citation is included. Complete Registered User License as well as contact information for Institutional sales can be found at www.NetterReference.com.]