Discover Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Brunner and Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical) book by from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
Note:This is Book does not include Prep U.
Prepare for medical-surgical nursing practice and success on the NCLEX with Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 13th Edition. A favorite resource for students and practicing nurses for almost a half-century, this book provides comprehensive yet accessible coverage of a broad range of medical conditions while focusing on the nursing process and the nurse’s role in caring for and educating patients and families within today’s complex health care delivery system.
Up-to-date coverage of the health care needs of people with disabilities, nursing research findings, ethical considerations, and evidence-based practice gives you opportunities to refine your clinical decision-making skills. Fully updated and enhanced, this new edition provides a fully integrated solution that promotes clinical judgment, performance, and success on the NCLEX examination and in nursing practice.
Key Features in the 13th Edition:
- NEW! Concept Mastery Alerts clarify difficult concepts, informed by data from Misconception Alert questions in PrepU for Brunner & Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12e.
- NEW! Quality and Safety Nursing Alerts build upon previous edition’s Nursing Alerts to highlight issues related to quality and safety nursing care.
- NEW! The updated unit openers include new Case Studies with QSEN Competency Focus to highlight a competency and related knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Additional information for these case studies related to NANDA-I, NIC, NOC and the nursing process is available online.
- NEW! Prioritization Questions have been added to the Critical Thinking Exercises.
- UPDATED! Genetics Charts and Ethical Dilemma Charts have been revised to reflect the latest advances in the field.
- UPDATED! Critical care information has been updated to further the authors’ goal to have the most up-to-date and clinically relevant content on critical care throughout the book.
- EXPANDED! Expanded coverage of obesity, highlighted with a new icon, focuses on this epidemic health problem in our society.
- STEAMLINED! The Table of Contents has been reorganized for a more logical sequence and flow.
- REVISED! The accompanying Study Guide now features reorganized content and revised questions.
- Nursing Process sections, Plans of Nursing Care, and Critical Care sections
- More than 2,900 NCLEX-style review questions
- Assessment Charts, Risk Factor Charts, Guidelines Charts, Genetics in Nursing Practice Charts, Patient Education Charts, Health Promotion Charts, Ethics and Related Issues Charts, and Pharmacology Charts and tables.
- Gerontologic Considerations sections, Physiology/Pathophysiology figures, and Home Care Checklists
- Nursing Research Profiles and EBP questions help students learn the importance of evidence-based practice.
- Concepts in Action Animations bring anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology concepts to life.
Used Book in Good Condition
- download brunner & suddarth pdf
- Brunner & Suddarths Textbook of Medical-surgical Nursing - pdf download…
- download brunner & suddarth medical nursing pdf
- medical surgical nursing by brunner book download pdf
- Medical-Surgical Nursing pdf
- text book of medical surgical nursing pdf