Discover Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology book by Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jurgen Floege from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
- Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
- Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
- Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions available at Expert Consult.
- comprehensive clinical nephrology free download