Discover Mosby’s Rntertainment book by Angela E Silvestri, Linda Anne Silvestri from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
Looking for an NCLEX® exam review alternative that is effective, engaging, and (dare we say) fun? Then look no further than RNtertainment! RNtertainment: The NCLEX® Review Game, 2nd Edition is a revolutionary board game that offers a fun and challenging change of pace from standard review options. Perfect for nursing students and practicing nurses looking to sharpen their nursing knowledge, this game offers 800 different clinical questions and scenarios that cover all the major nursing categories on the latest NCLEX® test plan – including Safe and Effective Care Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, and Physiological Integrity. Test-Taking Tips and Test-Taking Traps are also incorporated into game play to fully prepare you for every facet of the exam process. Whether you want to challenge your friends or challenge yourself, effective exam preparation has never been this entertaining!
- The aim of the game is to answer nursing questions correctly and navigate through tricky Tips and Traps to be the first to reach NCLEX® exam success.
- Game play format for 2-6 people gives you the option of creating a competitive group atmosphere with fellow students or colleagues in addition to reviewing on your own.
- Category cards enable you to review all NCLEX® exam material or narrow your question bank to those categories in which you need the most practice.
- Hundreds of challenging questions and rationales from student-favorite NCLEX® exam expert Linda Silvestri reflect content on the latest NCLEX® test-plan.
- 800 questions are divided evenly among the four major client needs categories found on the NCLEX® exam: Safe and Effective Care Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, and Physiological Integrity.
- A variety of question formats and difficulty levels allows you to encounter the wide spectrum of questions you will find on the NCLEX® exam.
- Rationales help you understand the reasoning or data related to the correct answer for each question.
- Test-Taking Tip and Traps provide successful test-taking strategies in one category (Flying High) and pitfalls to avoid in another category (Flying Low).