Discover NCLEX-RN Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book + DVD + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep) book by from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
Teaches you to think like a nurse
Pass the NCLEX-RN or your money back—guaranteed! Passing the NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it’s about how you think. With expert critical thinking strategies and targeted practice, Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Premier 2016 with 2 Practice Tests shows you how to leverage your content knowledge to think like a nurse.
* 10 critical thinking paths to break down what exam questions are asking
* 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
* 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress—one online, one in the book
* Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
* 60 minutes of video tutorials, viewable both online and on DVD
* Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test
* Digital version of the book for mobile study
* Streamlined content review, organized along the exam’s “Client Needs” framework
* Review of all question types, including alternate-format questions