Discover Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination book by Linda Anne Silvestri from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
A useful review tool in preparing for the NCLEX-RN examination, this full-color guide is based on the latest NCLEX-RN test plan – including alternate item formats. In an outline format, it comprehensively reviews all areas of nursing, including maternity, pediatric, medical-surgical, psychiatric, and gerontologic. More than 4,000 practice questions are included in the book/CD-ROM package, along with comprehensive rationales and test-taking strategies.
- Text and accompanying CD-ROM provide a total of 4,000 practice questions. The CD-ROM includes all 1,800 questions from the book, plus over 2,200 more.
- Every question includes a correct answer, rationales for all responses, test-taking strategy, level of cognitive ability, integrated process, category of client needs, and reference to a major nursing text.
- Alternate item format questions, including fill-in-the-blank, multiple-response, and illustration questions, provide exposure to these new formats on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- A comprehensive exam consists of 265 questions with content areas in the same percentages as the current NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Pharmacology is emphasized with 13 pharmacology chapters, a medication and intravenous calculation chapter, and a pediatric medication calculation chapter.
- Pyramid to Success sections provide an overview of each chapter plus a focused guide for review.
- Pyramid Terms offer a quick review of key content areas.
- Pyramid Points, located throughout the content outlines, identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- A chapter written by a student who recently passed the NCLEX-RN exam offers perspective on overcoming anxiety.
- A drop-down calculator is included on CD-ROM, to assist in answering medication questions.
- CD-ROM allows practice in quiz, study, or exam modes, with questions selected from content area, integrated process, or category of client needs.
- Now in full color!
- Addresses issues and areas of difficulty for the foreign-educated nurse in a new, separate chapter.
- Emphasizes leadership, delegating, and prioritizing client care, reflecting the new focus on the Board exam.
- Adds leadership and management selection categories to the CD-ROM – important areas on the exam.