Discover Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination book by Linda Anne Silvestri from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
Based on student feedback, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination is organized to address specific Client Needs and Integrated Processes to mirror the NCLEX-PN test plan. This review follows Silvestri Comprehensive Review as the natural next step for students in the Silvestri suite of products. It contains 3,200 practice questions-including Alternate Item Format-that include comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect options, test-taking strategies, and a textbook page reference for further explanation.
This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content may not be included.
- Remediation tied directly back to your Elsevier textbooks provides resources for further study.
- Content is organized according to Client Needs, providing an organized review for exam preparation and end-of-course or exit standardized exams.
- Practice questions, answers, and detailed rationales all appear on the same page, giving you immediate feedback on your responses.
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question give you clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options.
- Provides computerized testing practice in study, quiz, or exam modes, to allow you to choose from 21 different content categories and focus your study sessions.
- Each question is categorized by level of cognitive ability, Client Needs area, integrated process, and clinical content area to allow you multiple study and exam selections.
- Contains chapters on academic and nonacademic NCLEX-PN preparation, advice from a recent nursing graduate, and test-taking strategies that help you understand complicated exam questions.
- Comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book and representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.