Discover Smith’s General Urology, Seventeenth Edition book by Emil A. Tanagho, Jack W. McAninch from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
The most trusted guide to the understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of urologic diseases and disorders -completely updated!
- A complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders common to the genitourinary tract
- To-the-point presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment of urologic conditions
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- Over 400 state-of-the-art illustrations, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- References listed by topic to facilitate further research
- NEW! Three important new chapters:
- Pharmacology of the Lower Urinary Tract
- Female Urology, including Female Sexual Dysfunction
- The Aging Male
- NEW! A sweeping update of all relevant chapter content in the book
- NEW! Additional contributors who offer important new perspectives